Data Privacy Statement
Hansa–Messe-Speed GmbH (Ltd.) as the licensee of these pages takes the
protection of your personal data very seriously.
We will treat your personal data strictly confidential in accordance with the legal data
regulations (Datenschutzgrundverordnung DSGVO,Bundesdatenschutzgesetz BDSG) and in line with this data privacy statement.
Responsible Institution / Guarantor
Hansa Messe-Speed GmbH (Ltd)
CEO and sole power of representation: Joerg Kessenbrock
Company Address/ Contact Details
phone: +49 202 27158 0
fax: +49 202 27158 58
When entering into a business relationship with your company and upon concluding contracts we will collect, save and use your personal data in strict accordance with legal regulations.
We will not conclude any contracts with consumers.
We will not make your personal data available to third parties.
We will transmit your personal data to service providers only if and only to the extent to which this is required when processing your order, by contractual obligations or similar contractual obligations on provision that the service providers themselves have agreed to abide to our standard data protection regulations.
Furthermore, we will transmit your personal data only in the event this is necessary to protect the interests of Hansa-Messe-Speed GmbH (Ltd) or public interest, provided that your personal interests requiring protection are not violated.
Content and Purpose of Data Stored
We only save information which is needed to meet our obligations towards
you and your company, to deliver transport and logistics services, to be able to
respond to your enquiries, or to contact you upon request.
We may record personal data when you
- send us an enquiry;
- ask for a service offer;
- place an order with us.
In this context we require the following information from you:
name, address, email address, phone number, business activities, data relating to
the order, e.g. order number, and further information which is needed for our
Storage and use of your personal data are limited to this certain purpose, i.e. they are limited to
- establishing, executing and terminating contractual obligations or similar
- fulfilling contractual obligations or providing demanded services;
- answering enquiries;
- establishing contact with you.
Transmission of your personal data
We may transmit your personal data to employees or contracting parties of
Hansa-Messe-Speed GmbH (Ltd), e.g. insurance providers, data processors, tax
consultants, transport partners or financial institutions providing services to Hansa-Messe-Speed GmbH (Ltd).
We will only transmit your personal data to third parties on provision that:
- you have given us your explicit consent to do so (art. 6 passage 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO)
- if the transmission of your personal data is required with regard to enforcing, exercising or pleading legal claims (art. 6 passage 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO) provided that there is no higher legitimate interest on your part to protect your personal data from being transmitted
- in the event of a legal obligation to transmit your personal data (art. 6 passage 1S. 1 lit. c DSGVO), and only if
- this is permitted by law and necessary for our contractual relationship (art. 6 passage 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO)
During your visit to our website we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest level of encryption your browser supports. In general, this is a 256 bit encryption.
In case your browser does not support the 256 bit encryption, we will revert to 128 bit v3 technology instead.
The symbol of the closed key – or the key symbol in general – in the bottom status bar of your browser shows you that a page of our internet presence is transmitted in an encrypted way.
Additionally, we employ suitable technical and organizational security measures to
protect your personal data from being accidentally or deliberately manipulated, from getting partially or completely lost, from being corrupted or from being accessed by unauthorized third parties.
Our preventive security measures are constantly updated in line with the technological development.
Data Collection when Accessing our Website
Every time a user accesses our website www.hansa-messe-speed.com and every
time a file is opened, the access data will automatically be saved in a
log file on our provider´s server.
These data are stored temporarily and they are collected for security reasons.
- accessing IP address
- name and URL of the file which was opened
- browser type (version)
- operating system and name of your access provider
- date/ time of an enquiry
We process the above mentioned data to:
- guarantee the unobstructed link connection of our website,
- guarantee the comfortable use of our website,
- evaluate data concerning system security and system stability, and
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for this data collection is laid down in art. 6 passage 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Furthermore, the information is analyzed for statistical purposes; a transmission to third parties for commercial or non-commercial purposes, however, will not take place.
A part of the web pages use so-called cookies. Cookies do not harm your computer, nor do they contain any viruses. Cookies are used to make our offer more user-friendly, more effective and more secure. Cookies are small text files which are opened on your computer and saved by your browser.
Most of our cookies are so-called “session cookies”. They are automatically deleted after your internet session. Other cookies are stored on your device until you
delete them. These cookies enable us to identify your net browser when you access our website again.
browser. When you deactivate cookies, the functionality of this website may be
If you use our contact form for enquiries, we will store all information in the
contact form, including your contact data, in order to process the enquiry and to answer follow-up questions. These data will not be passed on to third parties without your consent.
Subject to your voluntary agreement, we process your personal data for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with art. 6 passage 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
All personal data we collect in connection with our contact form are automatically deleted after processing your enquiry.
Right of Objection
You have the following rights:
- pursuant to art. 15 DSGVO you may request information about your personal data. In particular, you may demand information about processing purposes; category of the personal data; category of recipients your documents and data are, or will be, disclosed to; planned storage time, the entitlement to correct, delete or restrict the use of your personal data or the right of objection; the existence of a right of appeal; the source of your data, providing these date were not collected by us; as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if necessary, significant information details;
- pursuant to art. 6 DSGVO you may desire the prompt correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored in our system;
- pursuant to art. 17 DSGVO you may demand the deletion of all personal data stored in our system provided that the handling of these data is not needed to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information, to meet legal obligations, for reasons of public interests or to enforce, exercise or plead legal claims;
- pursuant to art. 18 DSGVO you may demand the restricted handling of your personal data, insofar as you traverse the correctness of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you decline their deletion and we do not need your data any longer, but you need all data to enforce, exercise or plead your legal rights, or if you have objected to the processing of your data pursuant to art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to art. 20 DSGVO you may demand to receive the personal data which are stored in our system in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or you may demand them to be transmitted to a different responsible person;
- pursuant to art. 7 passage 3 DSGVO you may revoke your previously given consent at any time; in consequence we will not be allowed to handle any personal data based on this consent any longer and
- pursuant to art. 77 DSGVO you may complain to a controlling institution. Generally speaking, you may turn to a controlling institution at your residence or place of work or to that of our head office.
Right of Objection
Providing the processing of your personal data is based on legitimate interest in accordance with art. 6 passage 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to art. 21 DSGVO if there are reasons resulting from your personal situation or if the objection targets direct mailing. In the latter case you have a general right of objection which we will follow without any further information or reason.
If you would like to make use of your right of objection or your right of withdrawal, please send an email to: email@example.com.
Latest Version of Data Privacy Statement
This data privacy statement is the currently valid version of May 2018.
However, the further development of our offer and our website as well as changes in legal or administrative guidelines may result in necessary changes of this data privacy statement.
The latest version of our data privacy statement can be called up and printed out at any time at: Data Privacy